- Somebody runs away from you because they know you are LDS Missionaries: Run after them. They are still children of God. Ha, just kidding, don't do that. They don't like that.
- People throw things at you out of their cars when you are on your bike: Smile and throw them a pamphlet. If you make it in their window, you win. Ha, just kidding, don't do that either.
- Someone slams their door in your face: Leave a picture of Jesus in their door jam with your number on it. They will definitely call you ;)
- Someone feeds you something really weird for dinner: Eat it all, and then write about it in your journal, so you can tell your kids. Weird food builds character!
- Someone brakes into your car and steals all of your favorite things: WHY are you keeping all of your favorite things in your car? Stop it. Park in the garage.
- All of your appointments fall through: Pray! Heavenly father knows where you need to be, and who needs you.
- The bishop announces from the pulpit that you and your companion will be the speakers for sacrament meeting because the speakers didn't show up: Pray harder! You are going to need it.
- You have 9 hours of church every Sunday, because you cover 3 wards: BRING SNACKS (and stickers for the children) Enjoy the Air Conditioning!
To all the missionaries out there (full-time, part-time, or free-time) Keep your chin up. Things will work out!
"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good."
Park in your garage, everybody!